In 1918, Bend Hardware moved into the building that today houses tbd loft.
The exterior of this brick vernacular building has changed very little over the years,
varied only by awning treatments, signage, and a mural that once existed on the north side
of the building. For most of its life, the building was home to hardware businesses ending
in 1967 when Masterson-St. Clair moved across Minnesota Street to what is today St.
Clair Place. Before tbd loft was established it was a crafter's mall and antique store.
Today, the beams and brick have been exposed, blending the rural and urban for a warm, dynamic environment.